HabasitLINK® M2592 Radius Raised Deck 1"
Pan, case and crate handling applications
Plastic modular belts are currently used in 20% to 30% of pan-, case-, and create-handling
applications. When compared with traditional roller or chain systems, these new solutions generate
important additional benefits for your customers, which include:
- A continuous surface that avoids the case puncturing sometimes associated with roller conveyors
- Better product placement without misalignment
- A steadier flow of goods that delivers better control of the process.
- Easy design – You and your customers save time
and resources because conveyor construction
and maintenance are easier than for other
radius belt solutions, and the belt uses standard
- Lower costs – Thanks to the belt's superior strength,
you can design longer conveyors and reduce
the number of drives and product transfers
between consecutive conveyors. The M2592
is one of the most robust belts on the market
for radius applications.
- Less noise – Pan-, case- and crate-handling
applications using the Habasit M2592 plastic
modular belt are much quieter than traditional roller
or chain solutions. This creates a more comfortable
production environment for line operators.