FAS-8E is part of the Habasit general-purpose, food processing belt product line. This polyurethane based product line supports processes in the manufacture of bread and snack foods, fruits & vegetables, as well as meat & poultry.
In addition to the well known features of polyurethane; such as resistance to abrasion, cutting, fats & oils, flex fatigue, and a wide range of chemicals, FAS-8E also features the unique sawtooth conveying surface which is readily cleanable and presents enhanced traction to various products as compared to other, flatter surface structures. FAS-8E is the direct replacement for TT140/U RIB.08.
- High-grip surface, readily cleanable
- Excellent abrasion and wear resistance
- TPU coating resists abrasion, cutting/gouging, flex fatigue
- Improved heat resistance
- Broad chemical resistance
- Full compliance with all EU and FDA regulations for direct food contact
- Adhesive free, Flexproof joining system
- Suitability for slider beds, carrying rollers
- Small pulley diameters suitable